Pre-kindergarten through 8th
Phone: 409-883-8913 • Phone – After-School Care: 409-658-9288
Fax: 409-883-0827 • 2600 Bob Hall Road, Orange, Texas 77630
Office Hours: 7:30am – 3:30pm
St. Mary School officially opened in October 1924 with grades one through six with Dominican sisters to staff the school.
The school expanded with grades seven and eight in the 1930s. The first graduating high school class received diplomas in May 1949.
St. Mary School was originally built at the corner of Ninth Street and Orange Avenue. In 1958, a new high school building was constructed on Bob Hall Road, where the present facility is located, although the high school was closed in 1970.
St. Mary School has played a significant role in the educational community of Orange and the Catholic community in particular.