StAnthony-masthead

Pre-Kindergarten through 8th

Phone: (409) 832-3486 • Fax: (409) 838-9051
850 Forsythe • Beaumont, Texas 77701
www.stanthonycathedralschool.org
Office Hours: 7:30am – 3:30pm

History:

In 1895, the school opened as Our Lady of Perpetual Help School and Convent.

In 1907, it was renamed St. Anthony when the present cathedral building was constructed.

St. Anthony School is a nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, as well as a strong competitor in the Private Schools Interscholastic Association.

Founded: 1895