Changing of officers is always a time of anticipation for any organization. A local court of the Catholic Daughters of the Americas was no exception as they installed new officers during a meeting on June 2.
The following were installed within the local court:
• Deborah Gier, Regent
• Jane Ann Kemplay, Vice-Regent
• Frances Baccigalopi, District Deputy
• Rosemarie Chapman, Treasurer
• Amy Young, Financial Secretary
• Phyllis Lee, Recording Secretary
• Father Gus Wall, Spiritual Director
Additional information about the Catholic Daughters of the Americas can be found online at http://www.catholicdaughters.org/.